Ideas for Vegan meals.
With a little time and practice, you will develop a new routine for planning meals and cooking. We recommend getting a good cookbook and experimenting, as well as checking out the amazing recipes of Veganact in our blog archive.
Here are some simple and healthy meal ides to get started.
- Koulouri Thessalonikis with herbal cream cheese
- Cereal with Almond, rice and Coconut milk
- Fruit smoothie
- Oatmeal made with soymilk and strawberries/ Maple syrup & brown sugar
- Toast with almond butter sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
- Toast with nut butter and jam
- Vegan pancakes
- Vegan Muffin
- Baked potatoes and baked beans
- Bean burrito with Rice
- Beans, rice and salsa tacos
- Dairy-free pizza loaded with veggies
- Falafel Veganact in Arabic pita, topped with Tahini paste hummus and vegetables
- Peanut butter & jelly sandwich
- Taco salad- with vegetarian refried beans, salsa, guacamole, vegan sour cream and taco sauce, over a bed of corn tortilla chips and lettuce
- Vegetable lasagna with Tofu
- Veggie burger: Veganact Burgers
- Veggie lunchmeat sandwich
- Pasticcio Veganact with pens, soy mince and vegan cheese.
- Mexican salad-red beans, avocado guacamole, vegan mayonnaise and lettuce in corn pie.
- Hot dog with spicy Tofu sausages, mustard and ketchup.
- Vegan Schnitzel Veganact with Quinoa and black or red beans.
- Fruit sorbet
- Soy “cheese” cake
- Soy or coconut milk ice cream
- Soy yogurt and fresh fruit
- Vegan cake, pie, cookies, cupcakes & muffins
- Vegan rice pudding & vegan tapioca pudding